This remote Irish island is hiring people to run guest cottages and a coffee shop
Are you looking for a dream travel job? Here is a chance for you. Great Blasket Island, which is found off the coast of Ireland, is trying to find people to manage guest cottages and a cafe for 6 months.
Reportedly, Billy O’Connor and his partner Alice Hayes, who own a cafe and three cottages, are trying to find two friends or a few to manage their said properties for a period of six months, i.e., from April to October.
They posted the work application on the Island’s Twitter account recently, and have advised the applicants to read the FAQs before applying.
The scenic Great Blasket Island was abandoned way back and boasts of stunning ocean views. The properties, owned by Billy O’Connor and Alice Hayes, will then feature chosen caretakers, who will receive stay also a salary, which can be discussed during the appliance process.
Since the said island has no running electricity and water, the owners are trying to find a selected sort of candidate, who can manage the properties without these essentials. about this, they said they need to be decided to feature these job criteria so that it doesn’t consume much time to urge through them.
Since the island has no electricity or Wi-Fi, the work criteria also advise visitors to bring their beverage because it may be a ‘limited commodity.’
So, if you're certain of some rustic living, this job is for you. Even without no running water and no electricity, the island may be a popular tourist destination, which witnessed quite 400 visitors per day during the summers in 2019.
Everyone from around the world is welcome to use, as long as they will speak English fluently, and may obtain a piece visa.
- A hill station, prettier than Davos, is being planned near Zojila
- France to impose border checks to stop its citizens from skiing in Switzerland
- From today, you can travel anywhere inside the state by bus
- Travel update: Flood situation grim in Uttarakhand
- Ludhiana Air Travel Alert: विजिबिलिटी कम होने के कारण दिल्ली-लुधियाना फ्लाइट फिर रद
- Invoices of people traveling without masks
- More then 700 passengers Airlines Have Banned for Not Wearing Masks
- Uttarakhand: COVID-19 test mandatory for people coming to Doon from Delhi
- Rail travel time will be reduced, Delhi to Chandigarh three and Amritsar private train will arrive in five and a half hours
- Indian Railways: Darbhanga-Secunderabad Express will return on track, Jharkhand government gave signal, Ganga Damodar will also run