Kashmir is ready to have a successful spring tourist season
The government of Jammu and Kashmir is doing everything to attract tourists. From reopening the Badamwari garden, shikara rides, and therefore the tulip garden, various cultural activities are being planned to have a successful spring tourist season.
With the opening of the historic Badamwari garden, tulip garden, and shikara rides, the Jammu and Kashmir government is ready for a successful spring tourist season.
Tourism Director Ghulam Nabi Itoo told ANI, "Festivals are lined for the upcoming tourist season. we've made arrangements for the tourists to experience local traditions and customs."
Also Read : Paris goes under limited lockdown for a month
Recently, the Jammu and Kashmir Tourism departments had organized roadshows in several states of the country including Poona, Kolkata, Bengaluru, and Jaipur, said Itoo.
Meanwhile, a variety of tourists are enjoying the spring season here. A tourist from Jaipur said she is enjoying the pleasant weather and delightful nature while riding a shikhara.
Wali Mohamad, the president of the Shikara Association said that they're hopeful that an outsized number of individuals will come to the state for vacation and luxuriate in the sweetness of Dal lake.
Tour and travel operator Hafeez Shawl said several hotels are opened and that they can welcome tourists from across the planet.
- A new way for people from work from home! Now states are attracting people like this!
- ट्रेन में सफर करना है तो आपके पास होना चाहिए फिटनेस सर्टिफिकेट
- Valmikinagar buzzed with tourists, enjoying the safari
- Dandiya celebrations canceled in Maharashtra ; issued guidelines for Navratri, Dussehra
- Tajnagri ready to welcome tourists
- Foreign minister to European Commission: Finland entry regime unduly harsh
- Passengers should note, if the train does not arrive 90 minutes before departure, no entry will be received.
- London gets world’s first transparent swimming pool, suspended between two buildings
- Lufthansa First Airline to Plan on Offering COVID-19 Testing
- Himachal Pradesh government takes strict measures to check entry of tourists