Indian Railways: Darbhanga-Secunderabad Express will return on track, Jharkhand government gave signal, Ganga Damodar will also run
In order to give a boost to the economy of the country in Indian Railways Unlock-4, Indian Railways is preparing to run 100 more trains soon. Among them, many trains will also pass through Dhanbad railway station. Trains running between Darbhanga to Secunderabad are also mentioned in the list of 100 trains.
South East Rail has started trying to run this train connecting North Bihar to South India. This will also provide trains to the cities of Chhattisgarh via Dhanbad. Thousands of workers returned from South India during the lockdown. Want to return now but do not have a train. In view of this, there are plans to run Darbhanga-Secunderabad Express running two days a week.
Railway sources said that trains running between the two states are also being considered. There is a demand to run the Dhanbad-Patna Ganga Damodar Express connecting Jharkhand and Bihar. The railway agrees to run this train. But the permission of the Jharkhand government is yet to be obtained.
The government of Jharkhand and West Bengal are not in favor of putting more trains at present. Both states argue that running more trains will increase the risk of corona infection. East Central Railway official said that along with Ganga Damodar, a proposal to run Hatia-Patna Express has been sent to the Railway Board. Both trains are also expected to be included in the list of 100 trains.
In the wake of Corona, the operations of passenger trains were completely halted on 22 March 2020. The Railways is currently operating 230 special trains. But due to the increasing demand of workers in industrial cities, ticket waiting is going on in these trains.
The situation is that if you go to pick a ticket on any day of the month of September, then you will feel disappointed. Sleeper and AC3 tickets are full till September in almost all trains going from Bihar, Bengal, Odisha, Jharkhand and eastern Uttar Pradesh to Maharashtra, Gujarat, Delhi and other industrial cities.
- Athens turns into a winter wonderland after unexpected snowfall
- India aims to develop 78 maritime tourism landmarks, says PM Modi
- Unlock 4.0: Relief for tourists coming to Uttarakhand, Government has issued revised guidelines, know what is special
- Air India cancels all Frankfurt flights till Oct 14 as Germany withdraws permission to control them
- Over speeding on Mumbai-Pune expressway, may have to be fined
- You can now stay at Sharukh Khan’s home! Get to know-how
- Thailand has a new travel plan for vaccinated travelers
- 85 passengers stuck in the air due to technical fault in the aircraft going from Ahmedabad to Patna
- प्रयागराज मेला को 30 बसें तैयार, यात्रियों का इंतजार
- Covid Brazilian variant sparks South America travel ban