If you want to go from Haryana to Delhi, follow the right route, the bus services are also affected, know which route to go to the capital
If you have to go from Haryana to Delhi or from there to Haryana then choose the route properly, otherwise bad luck can get stuck. You should avoid using Sighu Border and Tickery Border now. Haryana Police has issued travel advisory for those going from Haryana to Delhi. Police have suggested alternate routes for travel between Haryana and Delhi. By using them you can travel in a convenient way.
Haryana Police issued traffic advisory to go to Delhi
Haryana Police has issued a traffic advisory for people going to Delhi. According to Dr. Rajshree Singh, IG (Traffic and Highway) of Haryana Police, passengers should avoid going to the national capital from the Singhu Border located on National Highway No. 44 (Ambala-Delhi) due to the farmers gathering between Rai and Kundli. The advisory advises those wishing to go to Delhi from Ambala to go through the Panipat-Rohtak-Jhajjar-Gurugram-Delhi route.
Those going to Delhi from Jhajjar and Sonepat need special caution
According to Dr. Rajshri, there is news of large scale mobilization of farmers on the Tekri border from Bahadurgarh in Jhajjar district. Keeping this in mind, the local police has also suggested several alternative routes to reach Delhi as traffic on the Tikri border is disrupted.
One can use this route from Hisar to Delhi
It has been said in the advisory that those going to Delhi from Hisar can go to Delhi via Rohtak-Jhajjar-Gurugram. However, smooth movement of traffic continues on all other routes across the state. DGP Manoj Yadav said that maintaining law and order is our first priority. In the present situation, Haryana Police is constantly in touch with Delhi Police and all necessary steps are being taken in view of the convenience of citizens of the state and travelers coming from outside.
- Holy city starts preparations for the Haridwar Kumbh Mela 2021
- Almora youth complete their Panchkadar Yatra by bicycle
- पर्यटकों के लिए आज से खुलेगा रोहतांग दर्रा, एक दिन में जा सकेंगे केवल 1400 पंजीकृत वाहन
- Disney World has banned these face masks
- Here's how foreign tourists can reduce the quarantine period in Thailand
- IRCTC’s ‘Work From Hotel’ packages for Kerala
- Assam's Manas national park launches cycle safaris for tourists
- The UK to begin mandatory quarantine for travelers on February 15
- Due to climate change Japan's famous cherry blossoms bloomed early this year
- CDC places these Caribbean islands in ‘Do Not Travel’ list