Fly to the edge of space in a balloon soon
Technological advancements are reaching new heights with plans of commercial space stations, and even space hotels. Now there's a true possibility of flying to the sting of space during a balloon. Yes, you read that correctly. Spaceship Neptune goes to be a high-performance balloon that will take you up 100,000 ft to the sting of space. The concept has been developed by Space Perspective.
The balloon isn't your regular balloon but covers the length of a gridiron, and comes with a pressurized cabin. The balloon can fit eight people, and therefore the first test flight that's getting to be uncrewed will leave early next year.
The Spaceship Neptune is going to be guided by a pilot for the six-hour journey. The six hours have been divided into a two-hour ascent, two-hour of cruise above the earth, and eventually, the two-hour descent.
Also Read : Niagara Falls freezes and this is how it looks
The environment-friendly balloon will have near-zero emissions, and launch sites are being planned from Alaska and Hawaii. For now, the test flight will leave from NASA’s Kennedy Space Center in Florida.
Once up there, passengers will get two hours to enjoy views from the cabin, which we are guessing goes to be astonishingly beautiful. The 360-degree view will be the new most sought-after social media image within the future. Moreover, there are talks that the balloon also will host weddings and other events in the future.
According to Space Perspective, the method is going to be seamless, very similar to boarding an airplane, and you'll have an appropriate temperature side, good for a sleeveless shirt. Also, the corporate claims that the restroom will have the simplest view within the known universe, which we all know maybe a possibility.
- Machu Picchu aims to become carbon neutral
- Uttarakhand tourism develop Ramayana circuit to attract more tourists
- Russia to get the world’s highest viewing gallery in an all-new skyscraper
- Coronavirus: Ganga water can be helpful in stopping the spread of corona virus, research revealed these things
- Dubai is ready to introduce the world’s largest fountain
- भारत से यात्राओं को चार मई से प्रतिबंधित करेगा अमेरिका
- Australia recognizes its indigenous population by changing its national anthem
- सैलानियों के लिए 15 जुलाई से खुल रहे हैं मालदीव के दरवाज़ें
- Holy city starts preparations for the Haridwar Kumbh Mela 2021
- The new form required for passengers traveling internationally from England