Colombia to resume international flights for the first time since March
As international borders are reopening round the world, here is a few news from Colombia also . The country is ready to slowly resume its international flights, starting September 21. this is often the primary time that Colombia is reopening for international travel since the lockdown in March. Colombia is now concentrating on ways to restart international tourism, and is trying to find safe ways to try to to so.
Colombia’s Minister of Transport has already announced that there's getting to be a gradual restart to international flights, and this may be announced shortly.
Taking the phased approach, the flights are getting to restart counting on the destination of travel, the capacity of the airport, and also on individual interests of the airlines. consistent with the newest guidelines for flying into Colombia, passengers from abroad are going to be required to hold a symbol of COVID-19 negative test.
Also Read : Santa Claus’ village able to reopen for tourists
According to local news reports from Colombia, the primary international flights to go away Colombia would be for Miami/Fort Lauderdale, and therefore the carrier would be Spirit Airlines. Interested passengers can book the flight for September 19.
As mentioned before by the Minister of Transport, the primary flights from Colombia would be beginning for the us , Mexico, the Dominican Republic , Brazil, Bolivia, Guatemala, and Ecuador.
The El Dorado airport in Bogota has finally opened for domestic flights, and flight operations also will be resumed soon. you're however, yet advised to not travel if it's not an emergency.
Also Read : Norwegian unveils new sustainability strategy
- Bengaluru gets India's first AC railway terminal with modern amenities
- Civil Aviation Minister says regular flight operations will resume by January 2021
- EU likely to introduce ‘vaccine certificate’ to ease travel during summer holidays
- Saudi Arabia wants foreign travelers to quarantine for seven days upon arrival
- This summer European Union ready to allow vaccinated tourists from America to visit
- Chennai International Airport reopens for international flights
- Travelling in COVID: Trio pedals from Mumbai to Kanyakumari without missing a single day's office work
- 100-million-year-old Meteorite Crater Discovered in Australia Is one among the most important in the World
- विदेश यात्रा करने वालों को 28 दिन पर लगेगा कोविड का टीका
- New seats for passengers who refuse to wear a mask in this Russian airline